uima-user mailing list archives

From Spico Florin <spicoflo...@gmail.com>
Subject Obtain/create and instance of CAS for UIMA AS
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 14:32:21 GMT
Hello!
   I would like to know if there is another way to obtain an instance of
CAS for the UIMA AS, rather  than using the method getCAS of the class
UimaAsynchronousEngine. Or how I can get such kind of instance withou
configuring the message broker and the endpoint of the UIMA AS service?
  My scenario is to integrate a spring integration pipeline with UIMA AS
service and I would like to use a spring component that creates CAS and
send it to the UIMA AS endpoint.

I look forward for your answers and suggestions
Thank you.
  Regards,
  Florin