uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Obtain/create and instance of CAS for UIMA AS
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2011 15:33:44 GMT
Florin, there is more than one way to get a CAS. Here a two methods you can
try:

1) Check UIMA Tutorial and User Guides.pdf
http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.3.1/tutorials_and_users_guides.pdf
page 71 shows an example how to get a CAS from a CasPool that the
application
manages (not UIMA AS client)

2) on page 73 of the same  document there is an alternate method that
uses CasCreationUtils.createCas(...)

Cheers, JC