uima-user mailing list archives

From Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA Python integration?
Date Fri, 30 Dec 2011 15:24:04 GMT
Thanks for your answers.

To pursue the discussion,

I d like to develop python applications which manage UIMA workflows
(creation, instantiation of AE, ...) in a similar way to the
org.apache.uima.UIMAFramework class described in the Chapter 3.
Application Developer's Guide of UIMA Tutorial and Developers' Guides
[1]

Any hints ? Or code examples ?

Best

[1] http://uima.apache.org/d/uimaj-2.4.0/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.application

--
Dr. Nicolas Hernandez
Associate Professor (Maître de Conférences)