uima-user mailing list archives

From David Garcia Narbona <david.garc...@barcelonamedia.org>
Subject Re: [UIMA AS] example descriptor UIMA AS aggregate
Date Fri, 23 Dec 2011 08:07:28 GMT
Yes, I had a look at the UIMA-AS Getting Started as wall as the UIMA
Asynchronous Scaleout documentation, but I didn't quite understand the
example explained for Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber.xml and
MeetingDetectorTAE.xml descriptors.

(As from Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber it is only used one
annotator defined in MeetingDetectorTAE, I thought the
Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber to be a sort of wrapper for
the RoomNumberAnnotator annotator. From my humble opinion, I think that
an AS analysis engine deployment descriptor using two or more -- in this
case up to three -- annotators defined in MeetingDetectorTAE or in
another descriptor it'd be clearer).

Anyway, as I pointed in the previous mail. I launch the broker, as weel
as Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber analysis engine, but
nothing seems to happen.
Although I get:

Service:TutorialDateTime Annotator Initialized. Ready To Process Messages From Queue:inQ_DateTime_1.2
Service:Meeting Annotator Initialized. Ready To Process Messages From Queue:inQ_Meeting_1.3

when I launch the analysis engine, execution seems to finish, as console
prompt appears again.

If I launch the cpeGui with MeetingDetectorAsyncAE descriptor, I get the
error I mentioned.

David