uima-user mailing list archives

From David Garcia Narbona <david.garc...@barcelonamedia.org>
Subject Re: [UIMA AS] example descriptor UIMA AS aggregate
Date Thu, 22 Dec 2011 11:52:06 GMT
Hi,

I am launching AS Service
/apache-uima-as-2.3.1/examples/deploy/as/Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber.xml
but nothing seems to happen.
I get next message:

Service:TutorialDateTime Annotator Initialized. Ready To Process
Messages From Queue:inQ_DateTime_1.2
Service:Meeting Annotator Initialized. Ready To Process Messages From
Queue:inQ_Meeting_1.3

but the execution seems to finish.

Anyway, I launch from cpeGui.sh
/apache-uima-as-2.3.1/examples/descriptors/as/MeetingDetectorAsyncAE.xml
but I get a ResourceInitializationException and UimaASMetaRequestTimeout.

Thanks,
David