uima-user mailing list archives

From David Garcia Narbona <david.garc...@barcelonamedia.org>
Subject [UIMA AS] example descriptor UIMA AS aggregate
Date Wed, 21 Dec 2011 16:51:59 GMT
Hi,

I am having a look at
/apache-uima-as-2.3.1/examples/deploy/as/Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber.xml
descriptor.

I don't quite understand the descriptor.
A list of the AS components can be found into "<delegates>" tag. So,
what it is necessary to define a "topDescriptor"? Which descriptor
should be imported?
If you specify a list ot the avilable UIMA AS componenents, I don't know
which topDescriptor I should provide additionally.

On the other hand, I neither understand the example provided by
Deploy_MeetingDetectorTAE_RemoteRoomNumber descriptor.
Why is it using RoomNumber remoteAnalysisEngine if this annotator is
described in the MeetingDetectorTAE descriptor imported in the
topDescriptor tag?

Thanks,
David