uima-user mailing list archives

From Jörn Kottmann <kottm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merging CASes
Date Fri, 16 Dec 2011 10:37:26 GMT
At OpenNLP we take the gold data, extract the text, run
it through a one of our components and compute the
scores on the fly.

In your case I would do it similar. I would take the XMI files
generated from the gold standard corpus, copy the text
and other input data from the initial view to a second view.
Now you can run the tagger over the second view, after you
did this an additional analysis engine could compute your
performance scores.

Jörn