uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: ResourceInitializationException in CAS Editor in eclipse indigo
Date Thu, 01 Dec 2011 18:53:06 GMT
Make sure that the class path that you use to start the Document Analyzer
includes the class you're trying to load.

If you're starting the document analyzer from Eclipse, there's a tab in the
launcher where you can specify additional Jars and class folders...

-Marshall

On 12/1/2011 12:05 PM, Christian Kapp wrote:
>>> The Descriptor is invalid for the following reason:
>>> ResourceInitializationException: Annotator class
>>> "org.apache.uima.tutorial.ex1.RoomNumberAnnotator" was not found(Descriptor:
>>> file:/C:/uima/examples/desciptors/tutorial/ex1/RoomNumber