uima-user mailing list archives

From Dietmar Gräbner <d.graeb...@gmail.com>
Subject UIMA AS Client connecting to multiple brokers in one vm
Date Fri, 07 Oct 2011 09:14:59 GMT
Hi,

I implemented an application instantiating multiple UIMA-AS clients.
Those clients run in a single vm and may connect to brokers on
different maschines.

This didn't really work for me: All clients actually connected to the
same broker. (sharedconnection was enabled)

After a bit of code reading in the
BaseUIMAAsynchronousEngine_impl.initialize and the
createSharedConnection(), I guess that connection sharing (UIMA-1435)
is limited to exactly one broker (per vm).

Did I get this right and can you see some workaround?
A possible workaround would be to deactivate connection sharing.

Thx and best regards!

Dietmar