uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: help needed installing and using annotator as individual items
Date Wed, 19 Oct 2011 22:42:33 GMT
Hi Yuan,

I noticed you tried to post this same message also to the "dev" list for UIMA -
please do not "cross-post" the same thing to both lists.

If you want a quick start approach, please look at the uima.apache.org, and
click on the Documentation tab on the left, and then scroll down to the bottom
where there is a section "Getting Started".

After reading those and following the suggested steps, please post back with any
specific questions.

-Marshall

On 10/19/2011 2:30 PM, Yuan Wang wrote:
> Hello, guys. sorry to bother you.
> I know my question may sound stupid. I tried almost everything--reading the entire website
and following the install steps. Please excuse my lack of solid experience and knowlege in
SVN, Maven etc, can anybody please give me a concise and simple tutorial about what exactly
I have to do in order to using those annotators? Thank you so much.