uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: empty results with DictionaryAnnotator
Date Sat, 15 Oct 2011 05:01:42 GMT
sorry, the mailing list doesn't permit attachments.

You can post what you're trying to attach somewhere on the internet,
and include a URL in your email that allows readers to read what
you were trying to attach.

-Marshall

On 10/13/2011 10:11 PM, Xue-Feng Yang wrote:
> The attachment was not successful. Try again. Sorry for that.

place. So I turned to post here. I didn't
>  see what you posted.
>
> It was possible that I deleted accidentally since there were too many post each day.
I just googled and found your post which I copied and pasted after this message.

> Attached is my AE xml. I didn't see tokenizer but org.apache.uima.TokenAnnotation. As
I mentioned I just modified the AE a little in the package. I didn't add anything more, but
an output.