uima-user mailing list archives

From Alexander Klenner <alexander.garvin.klen...@scai.fraunhofer.de>
Subject Re: Consuming RDF ontologies as dictionaries
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2011 20:41:51 GMT
Hi Florin,

I think what you are looking for is an UIMA type system that corresponds to your specific
RDF ontologies (URIs). As far as I know you must implement this type system by hand (experienced
UIMA users please correct me if I am wrong here...).

There is an RDF CAS Consumer to be found in the UIMA sandbox:

http://uima.apache.org/sandbox.html#rdfcas.consumer

that does it the other way round, an existing type system in a CAS is converted to RDF triplestore
format. But the created URIs from the typesystem change from one run to another for the same
artefact, which makes them not really usable in a bigger RDF context. But maybe this could
be a starting point for further investigation...

Cheers,

Alex

--
Dipl. Bioinformatiker Alexander G. Klenner
Fraunhofer-Institute for Algorithms and Scientific Computing (SCAI)

----- Urspr√ľngliche Mail -----