uima-user mailing list archives

From Xue-Feng Yang <just4l...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: empty results with DictionaryAnnotator
Date Fri, 14 Oct 2011 01:58:50 GMT
Sorry. I forgot the attachment.

________________________________
From: Xue-Feng Yang <just4look@yahoo.com>
To: "user@uima.apache.org" <user@uima.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2011 9:56:20 PM
Subject: Re: empty results with DictionaryAnnotator

Hi Marshall,

I am sorry. I posted this on "dev" at the beginning, but realized it was not a right place.
So I turned to post here. I didn't see what you posted.

It was possible that I deleted accidentally since there were too many post each day. I just
googled and found your post which I copied and pasted after this message.

Attached is my AE xml. I didn't see tokenizer but org.apache.uima.TokenAnnotation. As I mentioned
I just modified the AE a little in the package. I didn't add anything more, but an output.

Thank you very mush,

Xue-Feng

Marshall Schor |  12 Oct 23:19
Re: empty results with DictionaryAnnotator
Hi, What did you use to do the tokinzation?  Did you set up the Input Match Type
parameter? Did you include a tokenizer in the UIMA pipeline (ahead of the Dictionary lookup)?
-Marshall