uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS CAS consumers of different Clients using same connection to Database
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 13:24:00 GMT
It appears that your database connection is static, meaning it seems to be
shared by the two Cas Consumer threads.
This seems like the right thing to do. Database connections are typically
heavy and expensive to create. If this is appropriate for your application,
keep one connection open and reuse it. I dont understand why you need to
create a new connection to the same database ( I am assuming this) and than
close it when you done processing request. Just to do this again for a
subsequent request.

JC