uima-user mailing list archives

From Tommaso Teofili <tommaso.teof...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Sandbox: LuCas Lucene update
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:16:07 GMT
Hello Erik,
that would be a very valuable contribution indeed!

The common way of contributing code is creating a patch file which contains
the differences between your current working copy and the latest revision
available in SVN; you can check better how to do this at
http://www.apache.org/dev/contributors.html#patches .
Then you create a Jira issue under the UIMA project [1] and attach the
created file to the issue.
At that point a committer will review your patch and will commit it if
everything is fine :)

 As a side note if you want to use Solr within a UIMA pipeline you could be
interested in Solrcas [2] or in the Solr-UIMA integration available in Solr
3.1.0 release [3].

Hope this helps,
Tommaso

[1] : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA