uima-user mailing list archives

From Bhavani Iyer <bhavan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: status of uimacpp?
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2011 20:16:55 GMT
Hi Jens

The 2.3.0-incubating uimacpp will work with the 2.3.1 releases of the
uimaj and uima-as.  It should work with the ActiveMQ broker 5.4.1
included in the 2.3.1 release of uima-as.

We are working on a new release of UIMACPP.  The ActiveMQ service
deployment wrapper was migrated to ActiveMQ 3.2 in order to support
failover protocol - https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-1925.
This also requires moving to APR version 1.3.x.

In addition, there are changes to the build process on Linux as described here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2053.

Regards,
Bhavani