uima-user mailing list archives

From "Giuliani, Matthew L" <giuliani.matt...@marshfieldclinic.org>
Subject Simple Server Configuration
Date Sat, 23 Apr 2011 18:50:49 GMT
Hello,

I am brand new to UIMA, and trying to piece together an analysis engine that was given to
me into a REST service using the UIMA SimpleServer code.  I have the servlet up and running,
however it will only return my word tokens - it doesn't seem to want to return the analyzed
data (I believe the CAS is what I am looking for).

If I run the same analysis engine using the CAS Visual Debugger, it spits out what I am looking
for, which is a collection of NamedEntitites.

Does anyone know what I may be doing wrong, or if the SimpleServer can even accommodate this?

Thanks,
Matt

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.
 If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments
or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information
contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return
e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.