uima-user mailing list archives

From Erik Fäßler <erik.faess...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: Sandbox: LuCas Lucene update
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 14:19:43 GMT
  Am 13.04.2011 14:49, schrieb Jörn Kottmann:
> On 4/13/11 2:44 PM, Erik Fäßler wrote:
>>  Hello Tommaso,
>>
>> thanks a lot for your reply :) I will follow the steps you gave me as
>> soon as there is a little time for this.
>>
>> Also thanks for the SolrCas hint. I think we already talked about
>> this. As far as I understood, Solrcas as well as the Solr-UIMA
>> integration lack some of the features offered by LuCas, for example
>> the alignment of TokenStreams which allows you to merge multiple CAS
>> indexes into a single Lucene field where position_increments are
>> adjusted to stack Lucene tokens with the same offsets. Please (!!)
>> tell me when I'm wrong here, as I am still working on my own ways to
>> use UIMA together with Solr.
>
> I might have time next week to work on the Lucas component, because I
> also need it for a project.
> Maybe that would be a good chance to apply and test your patch.
>
> Jörn
Great - as its best to get things done quickly, I just updated my
version to the latest trunk version, made sure the tests are still
running and created the patch. The corresponding Jira issue can be found
at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/UIMA-2126

If something is wrong with the issue, please let me know - it's the
first I've created (e.g. I expect the "Affects Version/s" field to not
match the issue, but I could be wrong).

Erik
**