uima-user mailing list archives

From Erik Fäßler <erik.faess...@uni-jena.de>
Subject Re: Sandbox: LuCas Lucene update
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:44:59 GMT
  Hello Tommaso,

thanks a lot for your reply :) I will follow the steps you gave me as
soon as there is a little time for this.

Also thanks for the SolrCas hint. I think we already talked about this.
As far as I understood, Solrcas as well as the Solr-UIMA integration
lack some of the features offered by LuCas, for example the alignment of
TokenStreams which allows you to merge multiple CAS indexes into a
single Lucene field where position_increments are adjusted to stack
Lucene tokens with the same offsets. Please (!!) tell me when I'm wrong
here, as I am still working on my own ways to use UIMA together with Solr.

Thanks again and warm regards,

     Erik