uima-user mailing list archives

From Peter Klügl <pklu...@uni-wuerzburg.de>
Subject Re: CAS Editor questions
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2011 12:31:47 GMT
Hi,

hmm, I don't know. I only use key bindings with commands. Something like:

<extension
          point="org.eclipse.ui.bindings">
<key
             commandId="de.uniwue.tm.textmarker.ui.apply.script"
             contextId="org.eclipse.ui.contexts.window"
             schemeId="org.eclipse.ui.defaultAcceleratorConfiguration"
             sequence="M1+M3+T">
</key>
</extension>

But "n", "m", "," and "." are also fine :-)

Peter