uima-user mailing list archives

From "Klemens Muthmann" <klemens_muthm...@gmx.de>
Subject Where do I find dependencies for RegularExpressionAnnotator
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2011 08:07:41 GMT
Hi

I checked out the RegularExpressionAnnotator from SVN, but it does not compile. This is because
the class "org.apache.uima.annotator.regex.impl.ConceptFileParser_impl" is missing the following
classes it depends on:

import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.AnnotationDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.ConceptDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.ConceptSetDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.CreateAnnotationsDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.ExceptionDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.FeatureDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.RuleDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.RulesDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.SetFeatureDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.VariableDocument;
import org.apache.incubator.uima.regex.VariablesDocument;

Please, can someone tell me where to find those classes?

Regards
    Klemens