uima-user mailing list archives

From Arun Tewatia <arun.tewa...@orkash.com>
Subject Service not accepting repeated requests form client !!
Date Wed, 02 Feb 2011 13:01:02 GMT
Hi all,

I deployed a UIMA-AS service with 2 CAS Consumers
TokenDBCasConsumer and NEDCasConsumer_DB

Next i sent a request from client side, which reads input from a database server
and writes the results back. The output was fine for the first request. But when
i sent another request to the same service from same client. It didn't initialize
properly and stopped giving following error .....

Error on process CAS call to remote service:
org.apache.uima.aae.error.UimaEEServiceException:
org.apache.uima.aae.error.UimaAsDelegateException: ----> Controller:/UIMA_back
Received Exception  on CAS:-56fbce62:12de6651bfe:-7ffd From
Delegate:NEDCasConsumer_DB
	at
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.JmsOutputChannel.sendReply(JmsOutputChanne
.java:1076)

Terminating Client...

If I try only one cas consumer TokenDBCasConsumer then everything works fine. I
tried sending simultaneous client requests to this service instance. Both client
requests run simultaneously fine until one of them finishes. As soon as one is
completed other request terminates abruptly giving same error as above.

What can be possible reason ? Am i missing something ?

Thanks !