uima-user mailing list archives

From Arun Tewatia <arun.tewa...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS source files not compiling at runtime
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 12:48:33 GMT
Hi all,

I am trying to run UIMA-AS from command line.

When I make any changes to source file of Collection Reader in eclipse and try
to run it.
The new changed source file is compiled and new .class file is generated.

But when i try to run the same using UIMA-AS from command line.
It gives above said error.
If I compile the source file from eclipse and place the .class file at
appropriate classpath.
It works fine. Now if I want to make changes to source file of collection
reader.
Then i have to again compile it using eclipse or else changes wont reflect.
I use following commands.....

Start Broker
/home/apache-uima/bin/startBroker.sh

Deploy service
/home/apache-uima/bin/deployAsyncService.sh examples/deploy/as/Deploy_UIMA.xml
-brokerURL tcp://ws28-arun-lin:61616

Run client
/home/apache-uima/bin/runRemoteAsyncAE.sh tcp://ws28-arun-lin:61616 UIMAQueue
-c /home/apache-uima/collection_reader/DBCollectionReader.xml

-Arun Tewatia