uima-user mailing list archives

From Frank Schilder <frank.schil...@thomsonreuters.com>
Subject Re: Watson powered by UIMA
Date Mon, 28 Feb 2011 03:49:11 GMT
This was a couple of years ago and I don¹t remember the exact run time
exception.

I remember that other people at the time had problems with JPL that is also
JNI-based based on the web searches I did at that time.

I¹m just wondering what kind of prolog you used and how you called it from
Java.

Thanks,
Frank