uima-user mailing list archives

From Abhik Lahiri <abhiklah...@gmail.com>
Subject printing out the annotations in a document
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:04:38 GMT
Hi,
I am newbie to UIMA, and I want to know how I can print out all the
annotations that my Aggregate Engine detects (on a text document), into a
text file. Specifically, I have an aggregate engine that processes a
document and annotates it using different annotation types. I want to print
out all these annotations.... currently I am viewing them using CVD.

Additionally, I want to automate this process of annotating and printing the
results to a file for a bunch a bunch of text documents. Can anyone help me
out with this too?

Thanks for all your help,
Abhik Lahiri