uima-user mailing list archives

From Anuj Kumar <anujs...@gmail.com>
Subject Using configuration parameter within regex validator
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2011 14:34:19 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to use the Validation for the Regex annotator. For validation I
need to use a threshold value and I want it to be configurable. I can
declare that as a configuration parameter, but is there a way to access that
configuration parameter within the regex validator?

If not then I think the only solution is to write my own Annotator and then
use the initialize method to access the configuration from the UIMA context.
What would you suggest?

Regards,
Anuj