uima-user mailing list archives

From Thilo Götz <twgo...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Analysis Engines for mbox like data
Date Mon, 14 Feb 2011 08:05:20 GMT
Not sure where you want to go with this, but one
approach might be to preprocess your data into some
better structured format, and only start your UIMA
analysis after you've done that.

I have used a project called mstor on sourceforge to
process mbox files, and then you can use javamail
to get at the thread IDs and whatever else you need.

--Thilo