uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: UIMA-AS source files not compiling at runtime
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2011 18:50:52 GMT
Maybe there's a misconception.

Running UIMA from the command line will not run the Java compile against your
changed Collection Reader source code - this is how it is designed to work.

You have to have some other method (Eclipse, or running a command to compile the
Java source changes using a Java compiler of your choice), and have the
resulting class file available to UIMA in the runtime classpath.

Sorry if I've misunderstood the issue.

-Marshall