uima-user mailing list archives

From Tudor <this.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (newbie) creating an Aggregate AE
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:30:57 GMT
Marshall Schor <msa@...> writes:

> To run an aggregate from a Java class, you can modify the sample code in the
> class "ExampleApplication.java".  This can be found:
> in the binary distribution at
> examples\src\org\apache\uima\examples\ExampleApplication.java, or
> in the source distribution at
> uimaj-examples\src\main\java\org\apache\uima\examples, or
> on the web here:
> http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-
examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/ExampleApplication.java?
revision=983443&view=markup
> <http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-
examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/ExampleApplication.java?
revision=983443&view=markup>

> Hope this helps. -Marshall Schor

Thank you, Marshall Schor! And thank you everybody else!

This works and it's exactly what I was lacking.
I obviously looked around in the examples but I had started with the Flow
controller example and worked down, so I didn't see the ExampleApplication...

Thanks for pointing it out, problem solved.