uima-user mailing list archives

From Tudor <this.tu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: (newbie) creating an Aggregate AE
Date Thu, 25 Nov 2010 22:05:40 GMT
Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernandez@...> writes:

> Here you may find some help but "accidentally" it is in French...
> http://enicolashernandez.blogspot.com/2010/03/construire-une-chaine-de-
traitement.html

Thanks for your reply. That french guide is pretty straight forward and
informative, BUT I had already done what it says.

What I want, is to run my aggregate engine from a java class, NOT using the
Document Analyzer.

Like I said, I've read on that tutorial from IBM, how you can call and manage a
single uima component from a java class.
But I'm not sure how to do this with an aggregate of components.

So, how do you call and run an aggregate from a java class?