uima-user mailing list archives

From Andrea Turbati <turb...@info.uniroma2.it>
Subject Re: type/feature standard name
Date Mon, 29 Nov 2010 21:42:36 GMT
  Thank you for the answer, I had found that part in the guide, but I
was not use if it was just about that particular example or as a general
rule

Andrea Turbati

Il 29/11/2010 16:43, Marshall Schor ha scritto:
> The convention is to follow Java package naming conventions for the part in
> front of the last ".".
>
> See
> http://uima.apache.org/downloads/releaseDocs/2.3.0-incubating/docs/html/tutorials_and_users_guides/tutorials_and_users_guides.html#ugr.tug.aae.defining_types
>
> and look at the first example, where it says:
>
> We use the same namespace conventions as are used for Java classes.
>
> -Marshall Schor
>
> On 11/29/2010 9:43 AM, Andrea Turbati wrote:
>>   Hello,
>>
>> is there a standard regarding the name of Types and Features in UIMA? I've
>> search in the tutorial files, but I've not found a precise reference to this
>> aspect. I know that Types can have "." in them (as java package), but that's
>> all I've found
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Andrea Turbati

Dott. Andrea Turbati

AI Research Group PhD student,

Dept. of Computer Science, Systems and Production

University of Roma, Tor Vergata

Via del Politecnico 1 00133 ROMA (ITALY)

tel: +39 06 7259 7332 (lab)

e_mail: turbati@info.uniroma2.it

home page: http://art.uniroma2.it/turbati/