uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: (newbie) creating an Aggregate AE
Date Fri, 26 Nov 2010 04:02:32 GMT

On 11/25/2010 5:05 PM, Tudor wrote:
> Nicolas Hernandez <nicolas.hernandez@...> writes:
>
>> Here you may find some help but "accidentally" it is in French...
>> http://enicolashernandez.blogspot.com/2010/03/construire-une-chaine-de-
> traitement.html
>>

> Thanks for your reply. That french guide is pretty straight forward and
> informative, BUT I had already done what it says.
>
> What I want, is to run my aggregate engine from a java class, NOT using the
> Document Analyzer.

To run an aggregate from a Java class, you can modify the sample code in the
class "ExampleApplication.java".  This can be found:
in the binary distribution at
examples\src\org\apache\uima\examples\ExampleApplication.java, or
in the source distribution at
uimaj-examples\src\main\java\org\apache\uima\examples, or
on the web here:
http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/ExampleApplication.java?revision=983443&view=markup
<http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/uima/uimaj/trunk/uimaj-examples/src/main/java/org/apache/uima/examples/ExampleApplication.java?revision=983443&view=markup>

Hope this helps. -Marshall Schor