uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Initialization of annotator class &amp;quot;foo&amp;quot; failed.
Date Wed, 24 Nov 2010 13:36:46 GMT
hi -

Maybe the stack trace located at http://pastebin.com/fjkVPFAB (?) points at
what's wrong:

   1.
      Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0
   2.
              at
      de.tudarmstadt.ukp.teaching.tutorial.lesson4.PosTagger.initialize(PosTagger.java:37)

If this is indeed the stack trace for your problem (it's different from the url
you have below) - can you look at line 37 in PosTagger and see what might cause
the Array Index out of bounds?

-Marshall