uima-user mailing list archives

From Philip Ogren <phi...@ogren.info>
Subject Re: Training and Learning
Date Fri, 12 Nov 2010 16:08:50 GMT
Borobudur,

Do you mean "training" in the machine learning sense?  If so, UIMA does
not directly support any notion of training and using statistical
classifiers.  You might check out ClearTK
<http://cleartk.googlecode.com> which is a UIMA-based project that
provides support for a number of machine learning classifiers and
supports feature extraction, training, and classification.

Philip