uima-user mailing list archives

From LinTong <pcu84...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fail to deploy service in UIMA AS
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 16:18:46 GMT
@Jaroslaw

Thanks for your help. I thought the configuration of classpath had
problems because it was the only difference I can imagine between my
two computers. But all the analyse engines I use, e.g. Hidden Markov
Model Tagger Annotator, are parts of UIMA sandbox, and I have put the
jar file "uima-sandbox-0.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" in the folder
"UIMA_HOME/lib". Is there any other hint? Thanks very much!

--
Best Regards
LinTong(Pierre)