uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fail to deploy service in UIMA AS
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 19:38:23 GMT
Try running cvd from the command line and loading that annotator:
Run->Load AE and select the simple UIMA descriptor, not the
UIMA AS deployment descriptor. Presumably will get the same error.

Need to figure out which environment parameters to set.
Check out the run configuration that is working.

Eddie

On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 12:18 PM, LinTong <pcu84424@gmail.com> wrote:
> @Jaroslaw
>
> Thanks for your help. I thought the configuration of classpath had
> problems because it was the only difference I can imagine between my
> two computers. But all the analyse engines I use, e.g. Hidden Markov
> Model Tagger Annotator, are parts of UIMA sandbox, and I have put the
> jar file "uima-sandbox-0.3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" in the folder
> "UIMA_HOME/lib". Is there any other hint? Thanks very much!
>

> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 5:20 PM, Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uimaee@gmail.com> wrote:
>> The stack trace does not reveal the real cause of the problem. Perhaps the
>> problem is a classpath not being set properly. By default, the UIMA AS
>> service loads jars from UIMA_HOME/lib, UIMA_HOMA/examples/resources, and
>> ACTIVEMQ_HOME directories. If these dirs dont contain classes (or a jar)
>> that contain the analytic you attempting to deploy please set the
>> UIMA_CLASSPATH appropriately. Check UIMA_HOME/bin/runUimaClass.bat or (sh).
>> This is the script that sets up a CLASSPATH and ultimately launches the UIMA
>> AS process.
>>
>> JC
>>
>> On Thu, Jul 8, 2010 at 10:30 AM, LinTong <pcu84424@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks to Jaroslaw Cwiklik
>>>
>>> If the following message is not what you mean, please tell me how to
>>> output the full stack trace. Thanks.
>>>

>>> 08.07.10 16:22:51 - 10:
>>> org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.SpringContainerDeployer.deploy:
>>> WARNUNG: Thread: main
>>> Exception:org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>> Error creating bean with name 'primitive_ctlr_NLPQueue_1' defined in
>>> URL [file:C:/Users/AppData/Local/Temp/UIMAdd2springOutput43031.xml]:
>>> Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
>>> org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
>>> instantiate bean class
>>> [org.apache.uima.aae.controller.PrimitiveAnalysisEngineController_impl]:
>>> Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
>>> org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Error
>>> initializing "org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl" from
>>> descriptor
>>> file:/C:/Development/eclipse/apache-uima/examples/descriptors/tutorial/analysisEngine/primitive/nlp/POSTagger.xml.
>>> 08.07.10 16:22:51 - 10: UIMA_Service.main: WARNUNG: Thread: main