uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Process an aggregate with CAS multiplier and merger
Date Fri, 09 Jul 2010 11:08:57 GMT
The CPE has no support for components returning new CASes. No need for
a CPE, just put the collection reader inside the aggregate too.

Eddie

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 5:10 AM, Torsten Zesch
<zesch@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have a situation in which I want to split a document into several CASes, do some processing,
and then merge the results back into a single result CAS.

> I implemented a CAS multiplier and a CAS merger that I put into an aggregate with a FixedFlow,
setting ActionAfterCasMultiplier to "drop" and setting outputsNewCASes to "true" for the aggregate.