uima-user mailing list archives

From LinTong <pcu84...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fail to deploy service in UIMA AS
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:30:59 GMT
Thanks to Jaroslaw Cwiklik

If the following message is not what you mean, please tell me how to
output the full stack trace. Thanks.

08.07.10 16:22:51 - 10:
org.apache.uima.adapter.jms.activemq.SpringContainerDeployer.deploy:
WARNUNG: Thread: main
Exception:org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
Error creating bean with name 'primitive_ctlr_NLPQueue_1' defined in
URL [file:C:/Users/AppData/Local/Temp/UIMAdd2springOutput43031.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Could not
instantiate bean class
[org.apache.uima.aae.controller.PrimitiveAnalysisEngineController_impl]:
Constructor threw exception; nested exception is
org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException: Error
initializing "org.apache.uima.resource.impl.DataResource_impl" from
descriptor file:/C:/Development/eclipse/apache-uima/examples/descriptors/tutorial/analysisEngine/primitive/nlp/POSTagger.xml.
08.07.10 16:22:51 - 10: UIMA_Service.main: WARNUNG: Thread: main
Exception:org.apache.uima.resource.ResourceInitializationException

--
Best Regards
LinTong(Pierre)