uima-user mailing list archives

From Neha Yadav <neha.ya...@orkash.com>
Subject transfer of CAS from one deployed service to other deployed service.
Date Thu, 08 Jul 2010 04:26:44 GMT
Hi all,
I am facing a problem in deploying my application on distributed
environment through UIMA-AS.
I am facing a problem.
My application is sequential, and I wish to deploy it independently by
transferring one's output into another service.. Can anyone help me with
this problem.Can I transfer the CAS with annotations from one deployed
service on one system to another deployed service on another system. I
read a little about CAS Multiplier. Can it be of help?
I am at a vague level of research at this point. Please if anyone could
suggest me how to proceed further.

Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Neha Yadav