uima-user mailing list archives

From Neha Yadav <neha.ya...@orkash.com>
Subject Re: new uima-as version not being deployed.
Date Wed, 30 Jun 2010 03:43:54 GMT
There is an exception of class file not found. I am not bale to
understand why this exception has raised, as i have kept all the class
files in the bin folder.
I am trying to deploy a primitive service..I have made a deployment
descriptor and trying my hands. But still it shown exception with "class
not found".

Uima Log shows the same exception.