uima-user mailing list archives

From Alex Rodriguez Lopez <alo...@flordeutopia.pt>
Subject Exception trying to run Analysis Example
Date Tue, 22 Jun 2010 13:07:25 GMT
Hi UIMA List!!

This is my first message to the list, we are starting a project that
will involve NLP and semantic stuff, and I ran into an exception when
running UIMA example in Getting Started page.

I followed the instructions there and installed UIMA (v2.3.0) and tried
running the Analysis Example and got the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
         at
java:39)
         at
sorImpl.java:25)
         at
org.apache.uima.bootstrap.UimaBootstrap.main(UimaBootstrap.java:98)
Caused by: java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 3184
         at
sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolder2.getFileChooserIcon(Win32ShellFolder2.
java:748)
         at
sun.awt.shell.Win32ShellFolderManager2.get(Win32ShellFolderManager2.j
ava:248)
         at sun.awt.shell.ShellFolder.get(ShellFolder.java:221)
         at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsLookAndFeel$LazyWindowsIcon.cr
eateValue(WindowsLookAndFeel.java:1873)
         at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getFromHashtable(UIDefaults.java:185)
         at javax.swing.UIDefaults.get(UIDefaults.java:130)
         at javax.swing.MultiUIDefaults.get(MultiUIDefaults.java:44)
         at javax.swing.UIDefaults.getIcon(UIDefaults.java:411)
         at javax.swing.UIManager.getIcon(UIManager.java:613)
         at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installIcons(BasicFileChoos
erUI.java:237)
         at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installDefaults(BasicFileCh
ooserUI.java:219)
         at
javax.swing.plaf.basic.BasicFileChooserUI.installUI(BasicFileChooserU
I.java:135)
         at
com.sun.java.swing.plaf.windows.WindowsFileChooserUI.installUI(Window
sFileChooserUI.java:126)
         at javax.swing.JComponent.setUI(JComponent.java:653)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.updateUI(JFileChooser.java:1755)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.setup(JFileChooser.java:366)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.<init>(JFileChooser.java:332)
         at javax.swing.JFileChooser.<init>(JFileChooser.java:315)
         at
org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.FileSelector.<init>(FileSelector.ja
va:97)
         at
org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer.<init>(DocumentAna
lyzer.java:314)
         at
org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer.<init>(DocumentAna
lyzer.java:214)
         at
org.apache.uima.tools.docanalyzer.DocumentAnalyzer.main(DocumentAnaly
zer.java:921)
         ... 5 more

I'm running Windows Vista SP1 32bits and java jdk1.5.0_10 .

Any help greatly appreciated!!

Regards,

Alex.