uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: need help with DictionaryAnnotator
Date Tue, 08 Jun 2010 11:23:32 GMT
Hi Eriko,

Could you please say more about the failures you are seeing?

That is,
* why is it "not possible" to modify org.apache.uima.DitionaryEntry?
* why defining a new type "doesn't seem to work"?

Both of these modifications to the Dictionary Annotator should work.

But I can't tell what's going wrong for you, from your note.

-Marshall