uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: NullPointerException when choosing a Descriptor of Collection Reader
Date Wed, 02 Jun 2010 16:03:47 GMT
Hi Martin,

I tried just now (using Eclipse,) Run -> UIMA CPE GUI, and after it
started, pushed the "browse" button, and selected from
uimaj-examples/src/main/descriptors/collection_reader, the
FileSystemCollectionReader.xml descriptor, and pushed "OPEN" and it took
it, no errors.

Can you describe in more detail what you did to get this error, so maybe
we could reproduce it?

-Marshall