uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: the performance of UIMA AS
Date Tue, 18 May 2010 13:34:49 GMT
An intro to UIMA AS at

http://uima.apache.org/doc-uimaas-what.html#UIMA%20AS%20-%20Example%20Application%20Scenarios

Includes the comment: Scaleout efficiency is determined by the ratio
of the processing done by the scaled out analysis engines to the
serialization overhead in the services. That said, there are different
UIMA AS configurations that will minimize overhead; see the last
example on that web page.

Eddie