uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CPE Strange message
Date Fri, 09 Apr 2010 17:44:32 GMT
Rad, this message is logged in the CPM error handler. There was a failure
processing a CAS and the code is releasing a CAS back to its cas pool based
on error handling policy defined in the CPE descriptor. Do you have

dropCasOnException="true"
defined on the Cas Processor that is a source of the exception?

Jerry C