uima-user mailing list archives

From Bart Mellebeek <bart.melleb...@barcelonamedia.org>
Subject Best way to compare FSIndexes from different CASes on the same Sofa
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 16:22:08 GMT
Hi,

I was wondering about the following question: what is the best way to
compare FSIndexes from different CASes on the same Sofa?
I have two different CASes on the same SofaString: CAS1 was obtained as
the result of running an Annotator; CAS2 was obtained as the result of
manual processing using the CASEditor. Each CAS contains different
FSIndexes. Is it possible to process CAS1, store the FSIndexes I need,
then process CAS2 and compare the indexes or is the only valid way to
merge the CASes and do the comparison on a single CAS?
Thanks,

Bart