uima-user mailing list archives

From Jaroslaw Cwiklik <uim...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Exception thrown when deploying CAS Processors in managed mode
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 21:12:08 GMT
Hansen, there is an example included in uima distribution that you should
use as a reference. To run in, goto $UIMA_HOME/bin and run:

runCPE
../examples/descriptors/collection_processing_engine/MeetingFinderCPE_Managed_Windows.xml

This deploys Vinci service in a managed mode. And sends 8 documents for
processing:

Parsing CPE Descriptor
Instantiating CPE
Running CPE
To abort processing, type "abort" and press enter.
[12/17/09 4:02 PM] Pooledcount: 1 busyCount: 0
CPM Initialization Complete
[12/17/09 4:02 PM] Interrupting pooled thread: 0
[12/17/09 4:02 PM] interrupted
[12/17/09 4:02 PM] pooled thread exit
Completed 8 documents; 17185 characters
Total Time Elapsed: 8140 ms
Initialization Time: 4875 ms
Processing Time: 3265 ms

You may have done this already, but make sure you run adjustExamplePaths
script. This just goes through the descriptors and changes paths to use
UIMA_HOME.

JC