uima-user mailing list archives

From Marshall Schor <...@schor.com>
Subject Re: Error when running documentAnalyzer.bat
Date Fri, 11 Dec 2009 15:32:23 GMT
Sounds like a class path problem.

Please check how you start up the DocumentAnalyzer to insure that the
class path includes the jar for the DictionaryDocument class.  This
class is in the dict_annot_xml_types.jar that is located in the
DictionaryAnnotator/lib directory.

-Marshall

Ben Ryan wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I have just got the Apache UIMA 2.2.2 plus the addons. When I try to run the dicumentAnalyzer
I get the Java exception ClassNotFound for org.apache.incubator.uima.DictionaryDocument$Factory.

>   I have checked out the src at the SVN site and this class is referenced from some Java
files but I cannot find the DictionaryDocument.java file.