uima-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Epstein <eaepst...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InvalidMessageException in uima-as
Date Fri, 27 Nov 2009 16:34:28 GMT
Looking at the latest code, this situation is now reported as one of
three possible errors, with 2 kinds of message header errors and a
payload error (which also looks like a bad header). The list of issues
fixed does not include anything about payload handling problems.

One thing to try would be to have the remote delegate save Cases
before returning them in order to inspect the content. Another thing
would be to save the Cas just before sending it to the last delegate
and then try to reproduce the problem with runAE and a JMS client
descriptor pointing at the last delegate service.

Regards,
Eddie