uima-user mailing list archives

From Michael Tanenblatt <sloth...@park-slope.net>
Subject Re: Concept Mapper : Configurations Parameters
Date Mon, 23 Nov 2009 14:20:04 GMT
OK, I can help, though you need to be a little more clear about what you need. There is an
example of a dictionary in the distribution, in

	resources/dict/testDict.xml

and there are example descriptors in:

	desc/analysis_engine

In particular,

	desc/analysis_engine/primitive/ConceptMapperOffsetTokenizer.xml

configures ConceptMapper (using the supplied OffsetTokenizer to tokenize the dictionary),
and

	desc/analysis_engine/aggregate/OffsetTokenizerMatcher.xml

is an aggregate that first runs the text through the OffsetTokenizer (the same one as was
used to tokenize the dictionary entries), and then uses ConceptMapper to do the named entity
discovery. The documentation tries to explain both the configuration parameters and the dictionary
layout, but if things are unclear, let me what know you feel needs to be explained more clearly.

I hope this helps...Michael